Check out the social initiatives endorsed by AliançaArticles
When we talk about the future, we connect directly with children and teenagers, who will be the adults of tomorrow and need a solid educational background to build their values.
For this work to happen, we understand that the best way is through education. In 2021, we are supporting projects with an educational and cultural focus. Check out some of them below:
- Instituto Baccarelli: Project aimed at teaching music to impoverished children and adolescents in the community of Heliópolis, in São Paulo. The main mission of the project is social transformation through the teaching programs, such as: Musicalization, Coral da Gente, Musical Instrument Classes and Orchestral Practice.
- Instituto Arte na Escola: The institute's main goal is to strengthen the teaching of arts in Brazil and promote continuing education for teachers. For this, the institute applies its own methodology that values Contemporary Brazilian Art and publishes artistic and educational content on its website and social networks.
- Buzum: Using a bus that was made into a theater, socially vulnerable children have an opportunity to watch puppet theater, with a play themed around preserving the environment.
- Jovens e Cultura em Ação: The project offers access to culture for children and teenagers from the school community in the Grajaú neighborhood, located in São Paulo. Through after-school cultural workshops for performing arts, visual arts and music, educators use culture as a complementary tool in the teaching and learning process.
- Sementes do Amanhã: The NGO develops citizenship for children and adolescents by way of sports, cultural and educational activities, which aim to restore self-esteem and peaceful coexistence between students and the community.
To find out more about the institutions and their projects, access their home pages below:
Twenty years of container cabotage in Brazil: Aliança strengthens itself as a leader in the transport modality
Annually, the A.P. Moller - Maersk handles approximately 350,000 containers along the country's coast
Cold chain challenges require agile solutions
The challenges that perishables exporters face each season are never the same. In the Americas, for example, they may encounter severe weather conditions, labor issues, significant cost increases and port congestion.
Sustainable Logistics, a path to a better world
Learn more about the main aspects of climate change and what your company can do to achieve a better world.