We are the largest logistics partner for Brazilian railways.
Aliança is the largest railroad container carrier in Brazil. We maintain partnerships
with the main railway lines, enabling efficient alternatives for connecting
the countryside to the coast.
By integrating railways into your logistics chain, you will:
- Increase the predictability of your operation;
- Ensures reduced transportation times, by avoiding port queues;
- Have access to flexible storage at railway terminals;
- Have the option moving large volumes of cargo in a single mode;
- Enjoy a competitive cost-benefit ratio;
- Improve sustainability by emitting less CO2.
Stripping, Storage and Stuffing
We also offer complementary services at railway stations, such as stripping and stuffing, in addition to customized services that can further optimize your logistics operation.